The Multi Card Reader MCR & MCR-K!
The fully encapsulated RFID mounting reader with an IP65 protection class has been designed for integration in a wide variety of applications where robustness is required.
The weatherproof housing made of ABS plastic in conjunction with a special encapsulation compound guarantees maximum shock resistance and protects against dust, dirt and moisture. This makes the reader ideally suited for industrial environments.
The assembly reader MCR is universally suitable for many applications for integration into existing systems ranging from access control, employee identification, automation processes, to machine control and etc.
The fully encapsulated RFID mounting reader MCR was developed for easy installation on a 55 mm flush-mounting box or for surface mounting (including frame). Due to a variety of software programs and interfaces, this mounting reader is universally applicable.
Furthermore, the RFID mounting reader MCR is also available as MCR/K with integrated keypad. Optionally, the RFID mounting reader MCR or MCR/K is available with integrated relay.
The following technologies are supported by the MCR & MCR-K:
- LEGIC RF (advant & prime),- ISO14443A+B (Mifare DESFire, Infineon SLE, SmartMX)
- ISO15693 (EM4035, Tag-It HFI, Infineon SRF55VxxP, ISO18000-3 mode 1)
- ISO 18092 NFC (passive mode) – Sony Felica
- Inside Secure (UID only) – HID iCLASS (ISO15693) UID only
- Within the housing: 80 x 80 x 18 mm
- Within the housing with surface mount frame: 80 x 80 x 34 mm
- PCB: 76 x 76 x 10 mm
- ABS plastic (impact resistant)
- Color: black or white
- Fully encapsulated
- Interfaces: RS232, TTL, RS485, USB HID, Wiegand and Clock/Data
- Digital inputs: 3 opto-decoupled
- Digital outputs: 2 open collector
- Relay: 1 NC/NO contact (optional)
- Power supply:
- 5V DC USB HID
- 9…24 V DC
- Read/write reading distance: up to 10 cm
- Booking repetition lock (optional)
- Temperature range -20 °C to +60 °C
- Integrated antenna
- Integrated buzzer with 3 LEDs for status indication
- Protection class IP65 depending on installation type