Ntag213 Fabric Wristband
What is the Ntag213 Fabric Wristband? You can think of it as a multi-functional and fashionable electronic ticket that integrates access control, payment, identification, and social interaction, which is widely used in events, exhibitions, concerts, festivals, etc.
Ntag213 consists of two parts: woven belt and RFID small card with Ntag213 chip. DO RFID GROUPNtag213 fabric wristbands come in various styles, sizes, materials, etc. There’s always one caters to you!
RFID fabric wristbands are also known as festival wristbands because they are often used in festivals. They not only add color and vitality to the festival, but also provide a faster way to enter the festival, a more interesting way of social interaction, and the ultimate security for festivals.
DO RFID GROUPNtag213 fabric wristbands are unique, extremely difficult to replicate, and fully customizable, including your logo, color, size, material. There are two kinds of Ntag213 fabric wristband: one is reusable, the other is disposable.
- Convenient, fashionable and personalized
- The woven belt and label surface can be printed
- Operating frequency of 13.56MHz
- 100% compatible with NFC-enabled devices
- Better RF and safety performance
- Total memory: 180 bytes; User memory: 144 bytes
- Data retention up to 10 years
- Support Customization
- Application: Fitness Centre, Spa Hotel, Ticketing at Water Resort, Security / Access Control, Festival, Concert, Resort Visit, Swimming Pool, Event Ticketing, Gaming and identity, Exhibition, etc.
COMMONLY USED SIZE
If you don’t like the models we have offered, you can design by yourself, including logo, color, pattern, size, etc. and we will customize it for you.
|XYT-039||Woven Fabric Band||Tag Size:
39*23MM (Custom Size)
|XYT-042||Thin String Band||Tag Size: 34.5*26MM|
|XYT-043||Dye Sublimation||Tag Size:
|XYT-046||Nylon band||Size: Adjustable|
|Item||Ntag213 Fabric Wristband|
|Material||woven Fabric, thermal transfer, satin soft|
|Write Endurance||100000 times|
|Working Temperature||-25°C to 65°C|
|Data Retention Time||10 years|
|Samples||Free samples are available upon request|