NFC Implant Tag For Human
NFC Implant Tag is actually an NFC microchip. The size is as small as rice that can be easily implanted under the human skin with a syringe. It is not easy to fall off and can be used for up to 15 years.
The NFC implant microchip can record personal information like identity information, allergies, medical history. The contents can be displayed with NFC compatible devices.
As long as personalizing the NFC chip information by NFC devices like mobile phones, many functions can be realized. For example, open the door, payment, share information, etc.
- Powered by NFC technology
- Security, permanence, authority, uniqueness
- Made of the high resistance glass tube
- Easy to use and convenient
- Able to record and keep human health information
- Easily implanted and no impact on human
- Can achieve many functions like identification, sharing information, payment, access control, and so on
- Access control management
- Cashless Payment
- Health record management
- Checking Attendance
- Information sharing
- Other applications
|Item||NFC Implant Tag For Human|
|Material||Bioglass with Parylene coating|
|Packing material||1 syringe with 1 pre-loaded microchip, then packed in 1 Medical-grade sterilization pouch
Microchip with needle or microchip without syringe or needle is for option too.
|Chip||Ntag213, Ntag215, Ntag216, etc|
|Size||1.5×8, 2×6, 2×8, 2×10, 2×12, 3×13, 3.85×23, 3.85×32, 4x34mm.etc|
|Write Endurance||more than 20 years;rewritable times: more than 1000000 times|
|Working Temperature||minus20 ℃~50℃; storage temperature:-40 ℃~70℃|
|Data Retention Time||10 years|
|Samples||Free samples are available upon request|